These are the things I want for Christmas, in no particular order.
- my Family.
- Stones into Schools
- snuggling and watching It’s a Wonderful Life.
- Half the Sky
- a Job. preferably one that is paid. and where I am no longer referred to as the “Intern”.
- True Compass
- Rodarte for Target, more boots, a ridiculous hat, scarvery.
- A trip northwards, including: snuggly buffaloes, snow, nose-pokes, chart and graph explanations for non-numerical phenomena, jazz, old friends, new friends, and the works.
- new shiny music, including: Friendly Fires, First Aid Kit, White Rabbits, The Tallest Man on Earth, so many more.
- Any book from this list.
- an entry into the Fiction Project. and hang out with the awesome people who made it in their new Brooklyn gallery.
- going to see Lady Gaga in concert.
- a subscription to Lady Churchill’s Rosebud Wristlet.
- to make Christmas cookies.
- for next year’s Christmas: to be a GT graduate, with my family, being obnoxiously cheery.
So what do you want for Christmas?